Re: Brailliant display on startup

Karl Smith

Thank you for this info. I wasn’t aware of this feature as I’m not an everyday NVDA user. Unfortunately this only works with the speech settings but not the Braille settings.

Karl

__________

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant

Axis

4304 South El Camino St.

Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885