Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:58 AM
Subject: [nvda] having multiple webpages opened when using NVDA?

Hi All,

What is the command for opening multiple webpages in NVDA.  I know in JAWS, if you press control plus T an edit field for entering another URL comes up.  Then once arriving at a second or third webpage, movement between them is done by pressing control plus tab.  How is this done in NVDA? Thanks very much for any guidance.

Subscribe to the "Hotspot with God" Devotion by sending an email to

Dmt031073@...

With subscribe in the subject line.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV / 36

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

John 1:16 ESV