NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

Inam Uddin

Dear friends, the matter of fact is that I’m using JAWS as my primary screen reader since I have started using computer for the first time in year 2010.

The latest tutorial of NVDA by Joseph Lee made me interested in using NVDA.

So I have downloaded and installed it and since then I have been using it as my secondary screen reader!

I’m very happy to let you know that NVDA is well ahead of JAWS specially in the area of accessibility!

Friends, I’d like to request you to  please comment about my observation if it is right?

Please let me know the pros and cons of my observation!

Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@...
outlook: