Re: having multiple webpages opened when using NVDA?

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

These are not screen-reader commands. They would work for sighted people just as well. I don’t know if they are exactly universal to all browsers, but I suspect, probably.

So you can do exactly the same thing that you are used to. I use ctrl-f4 to close tabs when I am done with them.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: April 19, 2018 1:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] having multiple webpages opened when using NVDA?

Hi, Dan,

To close each tab, use control W.

Rosemarie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Thompson
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 6:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hi All,

What is the command for opening multiple webpages in NVDA.  I know in JAWS, if you press control plus T an edit field for entering another URL comes up.  Then once arriving at a second or third webpage, movement between them is done by pressing control plus tab.  How is this done in NVDA? Thanks very much for any guidance.

Subscribe to the "Hotspot with God" Devotion by sending an email to

Dmt031073@...

With subscribe in the subject line.

Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV / 36

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

John 1:16 ESV