Re: NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

Sky Mundell

That's true. Although JAWS does have tools which I use at work such as Text Analyzer, skim reading, etc. Skim reading is in NVDA and I think Text Amalyzer could as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Angela Delicata
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

Hi,

I removed Jaws completely from my PC and have been using nvda only since
last october... I do exactly the same things as Jaws: web navigation,
checking emails, using text programs et.

I can say in same occations nvda is even better than Jaws... so no need
for it now.

Honestly, I may say those who speak bad of nvda is only because they do
not know it enough.

Ciao

Angela from Italy

Il 19/04/2018 19:04, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Dear friends, the matter of fact is that I’m using JAWS as my primary screen reader since I have started using computer for the first time in year 2010.
The latest tutorial of NVDA by Joseph Lee made me interested in using NVDA.
So I have downloaded and installed it and since then I have been using it as my secondary screen reader!
I’m very happy to let you know that NVDA is well ahead of JAWS specially in the area of accessibility!
Friends, I’d like to request you to please comment about my observation if it is right?
Please let me know the pros and cons of my observation!
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook: