Re: NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

bob jutzi <jutzi1@...>

I'm sure it depends what software you use; but for me, I'm strictly a home user running NVDA for over two years and love it. Along with supporting Omnipage, the KNFB Reader Windows 10 app, iTunes, Thunderbird, etc. extremely well, NVDA is extremely responsive. No offense against JAWS users, just don't see the reason for such a ridiculous upgrade price tag. It's not like it's still the 90's and Windows screen access for the blind is still in its infancy.

Bob

On 4/19/2018 3:30 PM, Angela Delicata wrote:
Hi,
I removed Jaws completely from my PC and have been using nvda only since last october... I do exactly the same things as Jaws: web navigation, checking emails, using text programs et.
I can say in same occations nvda is even better than Jaws... so no need for it now.
Honestly, I may say those who speak bad of nvda is only because they do not know it enough.
Ciao
Angela from Italy
Il 19/04/2018 19:04, Inam Uddin via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Dear friends, the matter of fact is that I’m using JAWS as my primary screen reader since I have started using computer for the first time in year 2010.
The latest tutorial of NVDA by Joseph Lee made me interested in using NVDA.
So I have downloaded and installed it and since then I have been using it as my secondary screen reader!
I’m very happy to let you know that NVDA is well ahead of JAWS specially in the area of accessibility!
Friends, I’d like to request you to please comment about my observation if it is right?
Please let me know the pros and cons of my observation!
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddin09@gmail.com
outlook: