From: bob jutzi
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 6:26 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda and Edge

I am running the latest NVDA master along with Fall Creaters update of

Win10 and finally decided to check out Edge.  I do have a few questions.

For those of us who are blind, what advantages does Edge have over Firefox?

Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to backup Favorites unless this is

managed through Syncing.  I am already logged into my Microsoft account.