From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 10:34 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] need a free and accessible file converter which can convert wma or webm files to mp3

hello!
i offer you format factory which is realy great!
it supports many audio video and even image formats and has the
capability of repairing damage media files.
the main website is
www,pcfreetime.com
and the direct download link is
http://www.pcfreetime.com/download/FFSetup3.9.0.0.exe
hope you enjoy it and pray for me.
god bless you and thanks for asking this question!
excuse me for the delay!

On 5/8/16, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William <cwwong.pro@gmail.com> wrote:
In fat you can try out Yaffmi, though it has not been updated sometimes
and the latest release is a beta.
Some alternatives would be those software that offer command line
operations. Though I didn't try out, I saw that some python modules can
do audio / video convertion.

David Moore 於 8/5/2016 17:31 寫道:
It used to be recommended a lot, and I was able to install it Okay,
but from what you say, Brian, that is nothing to mess around with.
Mark, you better not mess with it. I would not want someone's computer
messed up, because of something I recommended. Let us find another
choice. There are a few free file converters out there. I will do some
research for others that are accessible.
Thanks a lot, Brian.

-----Original Message----- From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 5:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] need a free and accessible file converter which
can convert wma or webm files to mp3

A word of warning about this download. it has embedded in its
installer, Ad
Aware which it seems to install no matter what you tell it at install
time.
then when you make a selection in the main screen, it has changed the
browser to use an AVG piece of software presumably to keep you safe but
which wants to flog you avg stuff all the time.
I had to uninstall both of these to get my home page back and then the
next
time I ran the conversion software it tried to install it again.
Now I do not mind suggestions from software, and some of them have been
good, but i dislike this you will have this no matter what approach,
so I've
reluctantly removed the convertor. As mentioned there could be ways
around
this I'm not aware of, but the nocandy switch installed from the command
line seemed to do nothing in this case.
Just be warned.
Not all of these add ins are welcome or indeed accessible. I'm sure the
intentions were good , but maybe not for a blind user.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-