From: David Moore
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 4:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

Exactly!

I use NVDA for many tasks, JAWS for many tasks, and even Narrator for other tasks. Each screen reader has its own specialties to be better in different apps, the web, and desktop programs. JAWS does a little better in Chrome, for example. NVDA does great in the win10 mail app. Narrator does very well in the Store app and Skype app. I use all screen readers to be as fast as I can and get the most done. I am not loyal to one screen reader like my wife LOL! The more tools you have, the more you can do. I use three browsers, for example, to do different tasks. Have a great one!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10