Re: embedded object in Firefox

Gene

I should also add that at times, if I do try the standard method and it doesn't work, I have to completely start over when trying other methods.  In other words, I have to leave the embedded object and then move to it again and try another method.  the standard method works on certain Flash Players but I have found variations such as are being discussed to work in more.  So you may want to try the variations often first.  You may save time.

From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 5:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] embedded object in Firefox

I don't know why George could reach it.  I couldn't and I didn't include the return.  But the method he described or some variation is worth trying on any embedded objects where the most straightforward method won't work.  I've used such methods on many embedded objects.

Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 4:25 PM

George,

Yes, thanks, this does the job.

Glad you were able to access the url. Others said they could not, even
though I asked them to remove the carriage return as you did.

Strange!

Anyway, I value your response.

All the best,

Cearbhall

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.