Re: Word Processor?

hi.
openoffice and one of its branch libreoffice, are opensource office
suite program.
they are accessible, but not complete as microsoft word.
for example: brows mode, reading and editing endnotes, footnotes,
comment dont work and you cant use sayAll in these programs.

On 4/20/18, Lisa P Geibel <lisapgeibel429@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to everyone for the help about setting this new computer up.
Because of some mishaps, we weren't able to try the install on our own,
but it got done. Now, I have a question. I used to have and use
Microsoft Word. Loved it, but when I tried to install it, I was told my
keys had already been used, so I'm going to try Open Office. I
downloaded it and am now lost. What is the section that is similar to
Word for Open Office or did I download the wrong thing? Probably,
knowing me. LOL I know this topic was covered fairly recently and I'm
sorry, but those messages are gone and I had saved them or thought I did
in case I had to do this. Please help and sorry for not being better
organized. Thanks.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens