Re: Accessible Screen Recording Software

abdul muhamin

I was talking about win cam

Regards, Chief content officer at BlindHelp.net

From: Antony Stone
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 2:43 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible Screen Recording Software

Which software are you talking about?

Your email recommends using something, but does not say what.

Where can we find out what it is and more information about it?

Antony.

--

"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of them by the sense of

achievement you get from getting them to work at all. In other words - and

this is the rock solid principle on which the whole of the Corporation's

Galaxy-wide success is founded - their fundamental design flaws are completely

hidden by their superficial design flaws."

- Douglas Noel Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;

                                                         please *don't* CC me.