Re: nvda and Edge

Gene

Whatever is blocking things, the feature should be able to be turned off and perhaps what it blocks, modified.

From: Mallard
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 3:13 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and Edge

Thanks David for all the tips on Edge.

I use Firefox a lot; I don't seem to experience the issues many others
are reporting here. It's still very fast on my machine, but it's become
a lot more cumbersome, and tends to block too much stuff totally
unrequested.

I mostly use Chrome, and definitely Edge for pdf and epub files, because
it retains links, which Qread doesn't do.

Ciao,

Ollie