Re: Hi, from win10 Mail App!

David Moore

Hi,
When you are using the win10 mail app, your contacts are imported into the people app. So, you need to use the people app for your contacts and addresses, and the mail app to work with the messages. So, you have the people app and the mail app working together and you should have them both running at the same time.  The Calendar app is very closely related to the mail app as well. So really, to have it all, you need the mail, people, and calendar apps running all at the same time. This is how it differs to other clients. You need three apps running to have the whole picture.

Sent: Sunday, May 8, 2016 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Hi, from win10 Mail App!

Jacob,

        Since David Moore has also posted elsewhere about this he is using the new Win10 mail app that ships with every Win10 machine and shows up on the start menu out of the box.

        It's got little in common with earlier e-mail clients other than the fact that it is used to read mail.

        I'm still not able to get message text read using NVDA and the Win10 mail app, but I'm presuming that this is operator error of some sort.

  ~ Henry Rosovsky