Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio with NVDA

Charles Coyle <Charles.Coyle@...>

Hi,

I’m going to need the above software in my role soon (which elements of the software I’m required to use are as yet unclear).

Do you happen to know how accessible both Microsoft Project and Visio are with NVDA?

Also, are there any useful hints and tips or websites I could access to ensure I’m using the software as effectively as possible?

Regards,

Charlie

LONDON BOROUGH OF REDBRIDGE DISCLAIMER

This email contains proprietary confidential information some or all
of which may be legally privileged and/or subject to the provisions
of privacy legislation. It is intended solely for the addressee.

If you are not the intended recipient, an addressing or transmission
error has misdirected this e-mail; you must not use, disclose, copy,
print or disseminate the information contained within this e-mail.

Please notify the author immediately by replying to this email. Any
views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender specifically states these to be the views of
the London Borough of Redbridge.

This email has been scanned for all viruses and all reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure that no viruses are present.

The London Borough of Redbridge cannot accept responsibility for any
loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.