From: "Lisa P Geibel" <lisapgeibel429@gmail.com>
To: "NVDA" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 12:52 PM
Subject: [nvda] Word Processor?

Hi,

Thanks to everyone for the help about setting this new computer up. Because of some mishaps, we weren't able to try the install on our own, but it got done. Now, I have a question. I used to have and use Microsoft Word. Loved it, but when I tried to install it, I was told my keys had already been used, so I'm going to try Open Office. I downloaded it and am now lost. What is the section that is similar to Word for Open Office or did I download the wrong thing? Probably, knowing me. LOL I know this topic was covered fairly recently and I'm sorry, but those messages are gone and I had saved them or thought I did in case I had to do this. Please help and sorry for not being better organized. Thanks.