From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2016 7:09 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Hi, from win10 Mail App!

Hi,
When you are using the win10 mail app, your contacts are imported into the people app. So, you need to use the people app for your contacts and addresses, and the mail app to work with the messages. So, you have the people app and the mail app working together and you should have them both running at the same time. The Calendar app is very closely related to the mail app as well. So really, to have it all, you need the mail, people, and calendar apps running all at the same time. This is how it differs to other clients. You need three apps running to have the whole picture.