From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tea Turkovic
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 12:55 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

I removed JAWS completely in spring 2011 because it worked very slow on my PC. I started using NVDA in 2010 and since 2011 it's the only screen reader I dayli use.

I don't support development of JAWS because it doesn't follow changes in field of technology as expected, it's too expensive and it doesn't lead to our better digital inclusion, in my oppinion.

19.4.2018. u 21:33, Sky Mundell je napisao/la:
That's true. Although JAWS does have tools which I use at work such as Text Analyzer, skim reading, etc. Skim reading is in NVDA and I think Text Amalyzer could as well.