Re: NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

john s

Gene, that sounds better.  That is a bit like the WE mouse.

At 03:15 PM 4/20/2018, Gene, wrote:
No, there is a route mouse command and a click command.  You don't have to move a physical mouse.  Once you move the review position where you want it to be, you route the virtual mouse and then you click it.

From: john s
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 1:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

Gene, you mean, one has to click the physical mouse?  The WE mouse is so much faster, but I may have to switch to NVDA, sometime.

At 09:41 AM 4/20/2018, Gene, wrote:
Rather than explain it, which involves not just explaining how to route and click the simulated mouse, you have to know the3 NVDA review keys, 2which use the numpad.  You first use the review keys, then when the review position is where you want the mouse you route the mouse to that position and click it.  the various review modes and the review keys are explained in a tutorial which is very well thought of.  You can download either the entire tutorial or only the sections you want here:
http://www.josephsl.net/tutorials

You will see links to all the sections and a link at the end to a zip version of the entire tutorial.