Re: nvda and Edge

Gene

It's odd that it's not a part of the interface without taking extra steps to make it so.

From: bob jutzi
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 3:02 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda and Edge

To enable Chrome's reader view:
1.  on the Chrome icon, Alt-enter to bring up properties
2. In the Target field, add this to the end of the launch command
including the dashes at the beginning
--enable-dom-distiller

3. Click OK
Now when you launch Chrome, you should have a Distill option under the
Alt menu.  Use this when reading articles.  Works very nice.