Re: How to get firefox to read just text on a website?

Kevin Cussick

Hi, yes it worked well for me but I had to do a say all but it did land me right on the text how to get out of it? pressing the keys again?

On 20/04/2018 22:52, James AUSTIN wrote:
You can also press control alt are. This is the shortcut for the reader view. Please Bear in mind that it does not always work I do not know what criteria have to be met for reader view to work but most of the time it will.
On 20 Apr 2018, at 22:06, bob jutzi <jutzi1@...> wrote:

If it's the Reader Mode you want, it's under the View menu.

On 4/20/2018 5:01 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all, as the subject says I remember hearing that firefox can skip links and all the crap and just read the text of say a news story. can someone tell me how to do this? thanks in advance.