Re: How to get firefox to read just text on a website?

John Isige

Either close the page you're on, or use the close button at the bottom
of the page. Pretty sure ctrl-alt-r is a toggle too.

On 4/20/2018 17:17, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, yes it worked well for me but I had to do a say all but it did
land me right on the text how to get out of it?   pressing the keys
again?

On 20/04/2018 22:52, James AUSTIN wrote:
You can also press control alt  are. This is the shortcut for the
reader view.  Please Bear in mind that it does not  always work I do
not know what criteria have to be met for reader view to work but
most of the time it will.
On 20 Apr 2018, at 22:06, bob jutzi <jutzi1@...> wrote:

If it's the Reader Mode you want, it's under the View menu.

On 4/20/2018 5:01 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all,   as the subject says I remember hearing that firefox can
skip links and all the crap and just read the text of say a news
story.   can someone tell me how to do this? thanks in advance.