Re: How to get firefox to read just text on a website?

Also, you can enter reader view in Firefox without installing any extensions by pressing F9 on the page of the article you want to read. I'm using Firefox Nightly, but I'm pretty sure this works on the stable version as well.

On 4/20/2018 8:54 PM, Annette Moore wrote:
the shortcut is alt+control+r.

On 4/20/2018 4:06 PM, bob jutzi wrote:
If it's the Reader Mode you want, it's under the View menu.

On 4/20/2018 5:01 PM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi all,   as the subject says I remember hearing that firefox can skip links and all the crap and just read the text of say a news story.   can someone tell me how to do this? thanks in advance.