Re: Feature request: List of clickable elements in Elements List dialog and single letter navigation for clickable elements

Mallard

Hello there,

Yes, I feel the need for this too.

Cliccable elements are getting more and more common these days, and I never know how to navigate between them.

It would be great to have a dedicated letter.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 06/05/2016 14:36, Bhavya shah ha scritto:
Hi Brian,
I mean only those elements which are reported clickable by NVDA, not
anything that can be clicked, to clarify.
Thanks.

I think something like this has been suggested before, but the term
clickable covers a multitude of objects not just one type such as a link.
Would it perhaps be better to combine it with links list and have the ones
that are clickable either before or after or mixed in with as regards their

position?

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.