Re: Muse Score

John Isige

I don't know if you can set the key or not, but the tutorial for note
entry with NVDA doesn't mention the pallets at all, and some
accessibility work was done on those, see here.

https://accessiblemusicnotation.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/new-accessibility-work-on-musescore/

I don't know much about this since I just started playing with it
myself, it came up because somebody might enter renaissance guitar music
for me as tabs, which you can play on ukulele because they're tuned the
same, except renaissance guitar uses a low G string instead of the
ukulele's typical high G.

On 4/22/2018 12:42, Rusty Perez wrote:
That looks really cool!
Yes, according to the linked article, you can enter notes and create a
score with NVDA. Though it's evidently not possible to set the key
signature of your score. Seems like a significant pain in the butt.

Sarah, curious to know if you're making music for Xbox?
Rusty

I'll take care of that later. Right now I'm working on some xbox things for
next Saturday. It was even supposed to be accessible o mac as well, it is
but you cannot enter notes and make a score sadly

On Apr 21, 2018, at 11:59 AM, Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>
wrote:

Well read the tutorial I posted. That might answer your question.

Lino Morales