Re: setting up the people app on windows 10

Brian Gaff wrote:  "when you are admin, in my view it should let you in to everything wherever it is no matter what. Stupid."

 Not that I don't agree with you but this hasn't been the default behavior since the introduction of User Account Control (UAC).  I've routinely turned it down a notch or two or off so that a number of the "Do you really want to do this?" type nags don't appear.

There's nothing distinctive about this in Windows 10, absolutely nothing.  File Explorer (formerly Winows Explorer) and its attendant functions and warnings look and act exactly like they have since Windows 7.

   ~ Henry Rosovsky