From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger
Stewart
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 2:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Changing punctuation pronunciation

Did you clear the text in the replacement field completely before typing
in factorial?  If not, then what was there before would just be joined
to what you type in so it would say 2 things instead of one.

Roger

On 4/23/2018 1:21 PM, Michael wrote:
I changed the exclamation point to be spoken as 'factorial'. I am happy.
But
now "wow" says wow factorial.
I like it factorial.