From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 3:27 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Changing punctuation pronunciation

What do you mean by the English dictionary? Whatever you were referring
to, my suggestion of changing the NVDA dictionary for one specific word
followed by an explanation point will probably work if your intent is to
change just the way one thing is spoken when it is followed by an
explanation point. But it isn't clear to me from your below message
whether you want to change anything or whether you were making a joke.