Re: For Orhan: Soulseek I Use Now On Send Space

can you write up a tutorial on using the qt versions?

On 4/23/2018 7:46 PM, Orhan Deniz via Groups.Io wrote:
It's ok tbh I'm on QT for most of my needs. the only downside is I can't seem to close multiple tabs of searches or users. control+w doesn't work on the qt interface.

Orhan.
On 24/04/2018 01:54, Ron Canazzi wrote:
It works perfectly with NVDA latest version and Windows ten.

On 4/23/2018 8:13 PM, Orhan Deniz via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Ron,
Sorry for getting back to this quite late. no, still no luck I'm afraid. the mouse pointer just won't move with the carot unfortunately. QT it is then.

Orhan.
On 08/04/2018 11:30, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I tried sending this off list to Orhan, but the e-mail address I extracted from his outgoing mail bounced it, so here it is for him and anyone else on Send Space.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cvkbrf

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y