Libra O office starting up

I was trying this out just now as somebody has kindly put it on the windows 10 machine. However when you ask it to start a new text session from the tray icon, you seem to lose focus somehow, and the letters you type do not appear and the cursors do not work either. The only option seems to be to go to the desktop and back again then it will accept input and act as it should. Has anyone else found his issue? Should I perhaps be opening it directly from its executable or maybe its an older version or needs some configuring. This is what can occur when a machine has belonged to a sighted person of course.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-