Re: Windows 10: Firefox 59 Unusable with NVDA

Chris

Same here no problems read the pdf okay

Maybe this is something to do with the adobe plugin???

From: John Isige
Sent: 24 April 2018 18:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10: Firefox 59 Unusable with NVDA

I clicked on that link, clicked on brochures or whatever, and picked the

first one, November 2014 or such. It came up just fine. At first it had

the typical PDF controls, zoom and such, and then below those it said

"clickable" and it was blank, but if you wait a second or two, maybe

longer depending on your connection, it comes up. I read about a

photographer and some sort of American tribal belly dance troop,

whatever the hell that means, and a group who did 1950s French and

Italian music whose saxophone is apparently coming real soon now.

This is using "Microsoft WindowsVersion 1709 (OS Build 16299.371"

64-bit, NVDA 1018.1.1, and Firefox 59.0.2 64-bit.