Re: For Orhan: Soulseek I Use Now On Send Space

Orhan Deniz <orhan.deniz63@...>

Open the client, ctrl+tab until you get to options, and then make sure you're on the UI tab of the options tab. check the two checkboxes use old style transfers view and use old style search results.

In the search tab, after the manual search subtab, there is a combo box that says down. that is in fact the edit field where you type your search query.

From then on its just a case of using object nav in the various tabs, including search results. you can't use regular up+down cursor keys as it only really reports user or file name depending on the column you've got highlighted. But object nav shows everything.

On 24/04/2018 04:19, The Wolf wrote:
can you write up a tutorial on using the qt versions?
On 4/23/2018 7:46 PM, Orhan Deniz via Groups.Io wrote:
It's ok tbh I'm on QT for most of my needs. the only downside is I can't seem to close multiple tabs of searches or users. control+w doesn't work on the qt interface.

Orhan.
On 24/04/2018 01:54, Ron Canazzi wrote:
It works perfectly with NVDA latest version and Windows ten.

On 4/23/2018 8:13 PM, Orhan Deniz via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Ron,
Sorry for getting back to this quite late. no, still no luck I'm afraid. the mouse pointer just won't move with the carot unfortunately. QT it is then.

Orhan.
On 08/04/2018 11:30, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I tried sending this off list to Orhan, but the e-mail address I extracted from his outgoing mail bounced it, so here it is for him and anyone else on Send Space.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/cvkbrf