Re: Handy Tech Active Star 40: gets just recognized after switching to pc mode

Felix G.

Hello Simon,
do you mean not recognized, or not Brailling?
In other words: At the point when you think it hasn't been recognized, can you please switch to pc mode for me and report what happens?
Best,
Felix

I have a Handy Tech Active Star 40.
I am running the latest NVDA Next 15060 but that also happened on NVDA
2018.1.
When the braille display is turned on and NVDA starts then the display
seems not to be recognized when the start up mode is switched to main menu.
it just gets recognized when the start up mode is pc mode.
A few months ago that was automatically switched by NVDA.
Is there an issue in the Handy Tech driver?
I am running Windows 10 Home 64 Bit.
I have the recent firmware 2.0c installed but that also happened when
2.0b was installed as well.

Greetings and thanks,
Simon

---