Re: new laptop

aah ok.

On 4/25/2018 8:20 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
You probably need to talk to Jonathan Mosen then, he lives in NZ and has just been through a laptop purchase for his blind wife.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2018 7:53 AM
Subject: [nvda] new laptop

Hi.
As my toshiba is getting quite old I will be getting another laptop.
What should I avoid, what should I go for.
I have used asus boards and find them stable enough.
I have used an hp my aunt has and while there are enhancements to manage its stable enough.
People say stay away from dell because of its sound effects thingy and other things, and well lenovo aparently is quite good though never investigated that one.
Note, anything suggested must be able to be gotten in new zealand or at least have me have a shot at getting.
It will have win10 to.