Re: Looking for a Synthesizer

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi is this the same equalence that you can purchase from At guys or is this A different one?

On 4/25/2018 9:47 AM, Kelly Sapergia wrote:
Hi,

If you like Eloquence, I recommend the SAPI 5 version from Code Factory. I
also tried the latest update to their Eloquence and Vocalizer addon, and
while Eloquence sounds considerably better than it did when the addon was
first released, I noticed that sometimes pressing Control wouldn't silence
speech until I pressed one of the arrow keys to move to a different line,
message, etc. I say this because this issue has occurred (for me anyway) in
Outlook's message view, the desktop, and even when reading a webpage. From
what I can tell, it seems to be random, but after I've pressed an arrow key,
the Control key would work great again. It even occurs with the addon's
Vocalizer voices.
I haven't noticed this issue at all with the SAPI 5 version of Eloquence, so
that was the deciding factor for me in my purchase.
I also have both the Vocalizer voices addon from Tiflotecnia, though the
newest voices aren't currently available for it, and the Acapela voices
addon.

Hope this helps.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia