Re: new laptop

AAh ok, is any of that extra lenovo stuff any good though.

For example, on my old toshiba I kept all of the extras mostly till it exited support then cannd it all because it was not of use.

On the hp I had bar office mcafee and some games I kept most of it as I used the support hub a lot and it had some use.

After all the issues with the cyberlink stuff and my dvd drive on another system weather I keep that on on my new box would be a different matter I'd probably keep it but not use it.

As for lenovo, I think I would look at it first and see if it was any used to me before I killed it all and at least looked what use it had.

Some of it I'd probably get rid of though.

Not everything is bloat if you have a use for it.

On 4/26/2018 12:52 AM, kelby carlson wrote:
I've had pretty decent luck with my Lenovo, though there will be some bloatware that comes with the PC you'll want to get rid of. (Basically anything in the programs list that starts with Lenovo can be uninstalled safely.) I've had mine for a year and it generally runs quite fast.
On Apr 25, 2018, at 4:25 AM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

aah ok.

On 4/25/2018 8:20 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
You probably need to talk to Jonathan Mosen then, he lives in NZ and has just been through a laptop purchase for his blind wife.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-