From: Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2016 4:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Libra O office starting up

I was trying this out just now as somebody has kindly put it on the
windows
10 machine. However when you ask it to start a new text session from the
tray icon, you seem to lose focus somehow, and the letters you type do
not
appear and the cursors do not work either. The only option seems to be
to go
to the desktop and back again then it will accept input and act as it
should. Has anyone else found his issue? Should I perhaps be opening it
directly from its executable or maybe its an older version or needs
some
configuring. This is what can occur when a machine has belonged to a
sighted
person of course.
Brian

bglists@...