Pandora & Windows 10

Carla Laesch Etheredge

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user of NVDA. I have previously been a Jaws user, so it's been an interesting transition to NVDA, but so far I like it. I'm wondering, on my previous computer running Windows 7, I used to use the program called Hope to listen to Pandora. I'm wondering if this program is still around, and if so is it accessible using NVDA and Windows 10? I recently got a new computer, so I don't have the program to install it and try. If it's not, does anyone know of any other programs or ways to listen to Pandora while on the computer? Thanks in advance.

--
Carla Kay Etheredge
cklaesch.etheredge@gmail.com