- Ask about using word 2010 with NVDA
Re: Ask about using word 2010 with NVDA
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Yes, there are commands for all of those things. I would suggest the "Microsoft Word with NVDA" training material as a good resource to learn not only those functions but many more: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/
On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 1:34 PM, <prem.translator@...>
Dear all listers.
I'm teaching writing skill, and students send me word document in .docx, I open it with MS Word 2010. I don't know much about using some function. So, I've questions.
1. Are there any shortcut to do following things?
- switching between comment or footnote frame and the main document.
- Turning on and off track changes / editor revision.
2. How to comment and giving footnote to spesific part of document for example a sentence or a phrase?
Training and Support Manager
Join email@example.com to automatically receive all group messages.