From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2018 11:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] new laptop

Well all my units have been 15.6-17 inch, I wouldn't be going bigger

than 15.6, sure if a 13 supported duel drives sure but well hmmm.

That is a concern if the apps on the lenovo are not as accessible as one

would like though realistically all I would need would be the units

serial number or whatever service number I need to update the thing.

I know dell does allow autodetection of the units as does hp.

Something betwene a gaming which is huge and heavy to a smaller unit,

anything from 1.8 through 2.6 which is about what I have now in weight

is fine.

I plan to do all my work, gaming, and entertainment on the unit I choose

so it needs a bit of everything.

What are the sound effects and enhancements like on the lenovo.

The keyboard does give me some pause I can deal with a few things but if

I have to swap the board about with keys if I ever need to use the unit

without my external board, well it depends what is where.