Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 5:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Ask about using word 2010 with NVDA

Hi there,

Yes, there are commands for all of those things.  I would suggest the "Microsoft Word with NVDA" training material as a good resource to learn not only those functions but many more: http://www.nvaccess.org/shop/

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 1:34 PM, <prem.translator@...> wrote:
Dear all listers.
I'm teaching writing skill, and students send me word document in .docx, I open it with MS Word 2010. I don't know much about using some function. So, I've questions.
1. Are there any shortcut to do following things?
- switching between comment or footnote frame and the main document.
- Turning on and off track changes / editor revision.
2. How to comment and giving footnote to spesific part of document for example a sentence or a phrase?

Thank you.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager