Re: what can I do please help

P. Otter

yes, i know, if i use a full size keyboard it will work fine but it can not put in my laptop bag.
the problem is i have to use my laptop on a lot of addresses so a full size keyboard is no option for me.
that's the reason i look for a solution.
it is possible to use a numberic keypad, because it is very smal
cheers
paul otter

Op 28-4-2018 om 17:05 schreef Louis Maher:

Hello,

For my laptop, I use a Logitech k360 with a dongle from Amazon.  This is a full keyboard, with a numeric keypad.  It is no wider than my Surface Pro; therefore, the keyboard easily fits into my briefcase with my computer.

I use an unpowered USB hub to service the dongle.

On this keyboard, the application key is function + upper page up.  The three buttons to the left of the power switch are, respectively, mute, volume down, and volume up. I don't know what the three buttons on the left side are.

I handle my portable note taking needs with an Orbit 20.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838

E-mail ljmaher03@...