with the same result... nothing at all.
cheers
paul otter

Op 28-4-2018 om 18:55 schreef Chris Mullins:

Hi Paul
You have not said what keyboard layout and NVDA modifiers are selected in the NVDA keyboard layout screen (NVDA+Control+k)

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of P. Otter
Sent: 28 April 2018 15:29
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] what can i do please help

hello, i wrote already, i have connected a numberic keypad on the usb.
when i press numlock off, the digits are perfectly written.
when i press numlock on, the only thing i can do is left and right mouse
click, and that's it.
the numberic keys i cann't use for navigation around the screen.
perhaps i have bought the wrong one.
if that is the case, tell me what keypad i need if you know.
because it is a very nice and quick laptop i want to do anything to get
it work with nvda.
thanks in advance
paul otter

Op 28-4-2018 om 10:28 schreef Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io:
Use the laptop layout or buy a numeric keypad?
Have we not had this issue before. its precisely why if I get a new
laptop not only do I want the function keys to be defaulted to
function keys, but I want a keypad as well.
I have an old dell without one and got so peed off I eventually
plugged in a keyboard.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.