Re: Command line window output not being spoken

Sam Taylor

Hi Tony,

I don't suppose you've accidentally turned off report dynamic content changes with NVDA+5?

Sam

On 29/04/2018 09:09, Tony Malykh wrote:
Hi all,

I work in command line window (also known as terminal, prompt, etc) a lot and today my NVDA stopped speaking the output of my commands. Review cursor still works - I can press numpad 7, numpad 9 to read all the lines displayed. But when my program prints something, NVDA doesn't speak this automatically any longer. This just happened today - I suspect my Windows installed an update which broke some compatibility feature.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Are there any known workarounds for this?

Thanks

Tony