Re: what can i do please help

P. Otter

that's working great!
i'm glad you tell me.
i'll try it out and if i have questions about this i write you!
thanks!
paul otter

Op 29-4-2018 om 01:32 schreef Suzy:

Hi Paul,

If you are using NVDA with the laptop layout on a Dell computer, you can navigate the screen with the arrow keys. I have never used the FN key with letters to do this. In fact, an NVDA modifier is not necessary.
Left or Right Arrows read the screen letter by letter.
Add Control to the left and right arrow keys and read the screen word by word.
Up or Down arrows read the screen line by line.
FN + Left Arrow is Home.
FN + Right Arrow is End.
FN + Up Arrow is Page Up.
FN + Down Arrow is Page Down.
Add Control to the Home or End commands above to move to the top or the bottom of the screen.
And finally, add Shift to the above commands to select text.

I've used these commands on Asus, Toshiba, Dell, and Lenovo laptops.

Each of these computers differ on how to make the Function Keys work without using the FN key. Look on line or read your manual to learn how to do it.

Hope this helps.
Suzy