Re: Pandora & Windows 10

Carla Laesch Etheredge

Thank u!!I'm gonna download Google Chrome and see how  it  works with the website. No wonder why I was not having much success with Firefox and IE, it doesn't work well, lol.

Take care,

Carla Kay Etheredge
cklaesch.etheredge@...
On 4/27/2018 1:21 AM, David Moore wrote:

Hi!

I listen to Pandora a lot, right from the following web site:

www.pandora.com

It is very easy to navigate with headings and such, and you can create radio stations and all right on the web site.

I use it for free and really love just getting on that Pandora web site.

NVDA will work great with that site with Google Chrome and MS Edge very well, and Okay with Firefox and IE, but not as good.

Take care, and if I can be of help with NVDA for you, please let me know!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10