From: "Tony Malykh" <anton.malykh@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 1:20 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Command line window output not being spoken

Ah, silly me, apparently that is indeed what happened. Now command
prompt works fine. Thanks for the hint and sorry about this question, I
am still an NVDA newbie.

On 4/28/2018 4:10 PM, Sam Taylor wrote:

Hi Tony,

I don't suppose you've accidentally turned off report dynamic content
changes with NVDA+5?

Sam

On 29/04/2018 09:09, Tony Malykh wrote:
Hi all,

I work in command line window (also known as terminal, prompt, etc) a
lot and today my NVDA stopped speaking the output of my commands.
Review cursor still works - I can press numpad 7, numpad 9 to read
all the lines displayed. But when my program prints something, NVDA
doesn't speak this automatically any longer. This just happened today
- I suspect my Windows installed an update which broke some
compatibility feature.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Are there any known
workarounds for this?

Thanks

Tony