From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 1:37 AM
Subject: [nvda] will be using a new email address

Hi, everyone,

I've been having some problems with my gmail account. On some email lists,
I'll try to write a message. Later I get a message back saying that my
message is undeliverable. I created an outlook account today with the help
of the Microsoft disability line. Do I unsub this address first before going
to the new one?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie