From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 1:14 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] will be using a new email address

Hmm, I'd be rather intrigued to know why this happens. Not seen it here I
have to say.
I'd be tempted to subscribe the new one and test it for a while then unsub
the old one if it works in all the lists you have reliably. More and more I
think email is suffering due to attempts to trap spam and phishing emails,
and a lot of the problems we see are companies trying to achieve this end.
They dare not publicise what they are doing as this will give the spammers a
heads up to how to get around it.
As you may be aware, recently some spammers have been forging legitimate
Google headers to get past anti spam measures. In some cases the spam has
come in to a users sent folder, as if they themselves have sent it.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-