From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2018 8:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] will be using a new email address

Most bounce messages saying "undeliverable" also give a reason why the message could not be delivered - this can be anything from "recipient address does not exist" (so there's no way we can deliver it) to "your address is not deliverable" (so if someone can't reply to you, we're not going to deliver your email), or "server is having a problem" (so it might work if you try again later).

Do the bounce messages you're receiving have any further detail to them, which can help to indicate the problem (or, at the very least, whether the problem is at the sender end or the receipient end)?

Oh, and no, there is no need to unsubscribe one address before subscribing from a second one - in fact it can be useful to have both subscribed together for a while, to see whether you receive some messages at one address which do not arrive at the other - indicating a problem with your email provder and not with the list itself.

Antony.

On Sunday 29 April 2018 at 01:37:24, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, everyone,

I've been having some problems with my gmail account. On some email
lists, I'll try to write a message. Later I get a message back saying
that my message is undeliverable. I created an outlook account today
with the help of the Microsoft disability line. Do I unsub this
address first before going to the new one?

Thanks in advance.

Rosemarie
--
The lottery is a tax for people who can't do maths.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.